Reporting to the Manager, Revenue Cycle Management, the Data Entry Clerk is responsible for the accuracy, efficiency, and retrieval of processed data. The data entry technician will proof material entered as required and generate data reports as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enters information from electronic health records, EHR (Welligent) to state system (CMBHS)
- Creates new patient profiles into CMBHS including screening, assessment within state and accreditation requirements timeline and/or as assigned
- Enters all required patient data into EHR within state and accreditation requirements and/or as assigned/required.
- Reviews discrepancies in data received requests clarification or advises supervisor of issues related to data and perform data verification routines in accordance with company procedures.
- Interacts with departmental and other staff on matters affecting data and publications flow and makes recommendations for improvement or enhancement to job processes to ensure standards in data entry, collection, and retrieval.
- Participates in team conference calls as assigned
- Attends all required staff training sessions in accordance with Phoenix House and state licensing requirements, completes all training on time
- Attends and participates in program and all staff meetings
- Adheres to and promotes the Phoenix House Mission, Vision, and Values while acting as a role model for others
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid and current clinical license (LCDC, LCSW, LMSW or LPC)
- Maintain CEU's specific to the current position, licensing, internal agency and funding source requirements
- Must maintain a valid Drivers' License, have proof of automobile insurance and maintain a safe driving record based on Phoenix House policy
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated commitment and adherence to Phoenix House Mission, Vision, and Values: I CARE For? Integrity, Collaboration Appreciation, Respect, Excellence, and Forward-Thinking
- Proficiency in MS Office systems
- Ability to utilize an electronic healthcare record
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment
- Ability to establish and consistently enforce appropriate boundaries with patients
- Ability to model positive behavior and demeanor
- Understanding of addiction, co-occurring models, and treatment modalities
- Understanding of patient development and family systems
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible; problem solver, self-directed; customer service-oriented, and collaborative
- Skills and ability to engage and develop a rapport with patients and families of various backgrounds
Job location: Dallas, TX
Job code: 123